Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm thinking, light magenta

Perhaps even something over the scale of deep pink. I think it's about time I retire my limegreen livingroom and change it into something new. There is nothing as satisfying as changes, especially not when it comes to colours around you.

I was at the doctor today again, he claimed the reason why I was having a rash was because of a "new" phobia I have aquired through my hobby of redecorating. He called it Atelophobia - Which is the fear of imperfection. I had him write it down for me because of my Athazagoraphobia That is my fear of being forgotten or ignored or forgetting things. A lot of a- phobias today! hehe!

At the Mottephobia course "Do not seek the Light", where I fight my increasing fear of moths, Jenny Amkin suggested I'd look for a job. Especially seeing my hobbies just seem to encourage more disorders, I might as well have a look around. My neighbour, a rather skinny woman complained over my lack of exercise. "All you do is run back and forth to those classes, you have done so since you were four years old. The only thing you need to realise, is that these aren't helping! You should get out and get some fresh air!" she had said briskly, then slamming her door in my face. She didn't lend me that cup of painkillers either.

So, having to avoid my neighbour as much as possible (which is becoming very very difficult) I'll have to find a job that fits in-between all my classes! But before I do so, I'll discuss that wallpaint further.

- Frannie.

No comments: