Monday, May 14, 2007

Message

Easy as peas, wild as the seas,
great as the sun, sweet as a bun,
as caring as mum, as drugging as rum.
You are so easy, you make Bob's hair look greasy.

4 hours? :( baaby :(

Now it works, but then it doesn't.

've spoken to other people, but they're not as fun. I realise now how much I miss you when you're not around.

hell is loose, better start cuddling.

Stay close.

what are you playing at? you know how much I like you already, and then you go and talk to me and make everything so much worse!

Wish I could have woken up next to you this morning.

you had already made your mind up befre I gave you my point of view

if it weren't for you.

Yes, if I died next week, I'd regret not meeting you :( I would if I died today, anyday, until I've met you.. Then I'll most likely regret not getting to spend every remaining second of my life with you.. Right now that seems like what I want, but I know that's just really, really stupid, and I need to think, and now I don't know what to think, and there are so many things I have to do, and think about.

I know it sounds clichéd, but I care about you more than you can imagine, and I'm right here for you whenever you need me.

I woke up his morning, turning over in my bed, opening my eyes and expecting you to be there. I was so disappointed :(

Birds in a tree, sing a song for me, about being young and foolish and naïve.

Call it off, you're insane to have even started this, you're insane for falling for her in the first place!

you are aware that you can never, ever go anywhere, I wont be able to fall asleep without a decent dose of you, just a smile, puts me to comfortable rest.

BUT, we, shouldn't talk love, because I could sit here all night

Well, it's up to you, I'll be here for a little while yet.

this is why i love you. you're awesome!

So feel free to bother me lots love, I really want to be bothered, especially.. Actually, only by you.

Now come give me some love before I have to kick your ass.

My mind is working against me. It tries to convince me to call it all off, to end all that I have with you. But it won't let me do that, because it loves your mind too much, and it would kill me to say goodbye.

Right now, I'm lost in you, you are amazing and I love you.
never, never forget that.

You should shut up. I don't want you to ever shut up, but sometimes other people might want you to shut up. so shut up.

The most wonderful thing about us, and the only thing that makes it actually liveable (it still just barely is) is that I can picture everything so vividly and real inside my head, as if it happens.

I can't help but being nuts about you, the way you make me feel is abolutely amazing, and every day I think of you, every minute, every thing I do or say I think whether I'd do the same if you were there..

What hit me most is when you said "it's wrong, it's sick". you're completely right.

You can NOT fuck your life up because of me, and you should NEVER get hurt because of me. I said the other night that if someone tried to hurt you, I'd be in there so fast.. Well, I'm the one that's doing it. That's the problem.

You did it again!
I did *what* again?? :)
i don't know
But I like it!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Hello!

I am contacting you because I am working with the authors of a book about blogs, and I'd like to request permission to use the photograph you have posted in this book. Please contact me at mattvid07@gmail.com, and I'd be happy to give you more information about the project. Please paste a link to your blog in the subject field. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Matt